036 plc safety circuits
在本课中,我们将学习 BNZ 安全电路,或者当您处理自动化系统时,安全电路非常重要,因为在您的过程中安装了传感器,这些传感器使设备自动工作,并且当设备出现故障时,设备会自动运行在控制方面,您希望这些自动停止,或者您需要一个带有按钮或紧急开关的人,通过这些按钮或紧急开关,人们可以设置警报或停止该过程。
In this lesson we are going to learn about BNZ safety circuits or safety circuits are very much important when you are dealing with automation systems because in your process there are sensors installed which are making things work automatically and when things are going automatically if it goes out of control you want these to stop automatically or you want a man with buttons or emergency switches by which a person can set the alarm or stop the process.
因此,在本课中,我们将了解两种代理如何手动停止该过程并在电路中包含安全性或如何自动完成操作。
So in this lesson we're going to see both surrogates how you can manually stop the process and include safety in your circuit or how things can be done automatically.
好吧,让我们继续本次演示。
All right so let's proceed in this presentation what we have.
我们正站在一个非常基本的安全装置前。
We are standing at a very basic safety device.
我们都知道这是一个保险丝。
We all know that it's a fuse.
好的。
OK.
现在保险丝将限制大电流的流动。
Now fuse is going to restrict the flow of high current.
好的。
OK.
因此,您必须在提供给欧洲 C 的电源中包含保险丝,因为在天然气中,如果这里电流很大,如果有任何射击或在主线之间发生任何射击,则钞票将会损坏。
So you must include fuse in your power supply which you are giving to European C because in gas if you have a high current here if there is any shots or going between your main lines the bills will be damage.
所以这个保险丝会阻止这种能力。
So this fuse is going to prevent the ability.
好的。
OK.
如果存在任何高电流,该电流将会打开,并且不会向您的队伍提供被切断的电源。
If there is any high current this will be open and there will be no supply to your party that will be cut off.
因此,您必须将燃料包含在通往 PNC 的主线主电源中。
So you must include fuels in the main line main power supply which is going to the PNC.
好的。
All right.
您可以在此处或此处安装它。
You can install it here or here.
那没关系。
That that doesn't matter.
好的。
OK.
如果您是皇室成员、葡萄酒和啤酒的 BLT 额定功率,则必须确保 BLT 的额定功率。
And you have to make sure the power rating of your BLT if you're a BLT power rating as to where the royals and wine and beer.
因此,只有当您将全尺寸的三块香料和酒吧香料放入一安培时,您才必须考虑在该范围内的少数尺寸。
So you must consider the few size to be in that range only if you put a full size of three embarras and bar spices one ampere.
但没有什么用。
But there's no use of it.
好的,您必须确保保险丝额定值应该小于您的 BLT Bowl 额定值。
OK you have to make sure the fuse rating should be less then are more likely equal to your BLT Bowl rating.
它应该小于这个值,这样您就可以放心地说您已经拥有 GOPAC。
It should be less then so that you can safely say you've got GOPAC.
好的。
OK.
所以这是一个基本的,你的电源中应该有一个保险丝。
So this is a basic one you should have a fuse in your power supply.
现在让我们看看一个复杂的代理来保护 PNC。
Now let's see a little complex surrogate to safeguard the PNC.
现在我们有一些保险丝和紧急开关。
Now we have some fuse and emergency switches.
现在,如果你看到这些有点像门开关。
Now if you see these one are kind of like a door switch.
好的。
OK.
它可以连接到机器的门上。
It can be connected to the door of the machine.
如果你看到这个,那就是一声咆哮。
And if you see this one this is a roar.
如果你看到这个人拿着一根绳子,而这条绳子实际上是一个紧急停止装置。
If you see this guy is holding a rope and this rope is actually an emergency stop.
好的。
OK.
如果你拉动这根绳子,它将停止该过程以及它是如何使用套接字完成的。
If you pull this rope it will stop the process and how it was done using the socket.
这就是紧急开关的样子。
And this is how an emergency switch looks like.
这是我们在上一张幻灯片中看到的扩展电路。
So this is the extended circuit of what we saw in the last slide.
正如我们所看到的,我们这里有一个导火索。
So we have a fuse here as we have seen.
现在看这部分。
Now look at this part.
我们有一个 NC 开关。
We have an NC switch.
它说停止你的系统。
It says Stop your system.
好吧,现在这不是紧急情况。
OK now this is not an emergency.
这是一个正常的防浪涌,颜色为红色,表示您可以开始实际构建图像。
This is a normal anti-surge which is red in color which indicates you can start to build the image actually.
然后我们有一个小的 Eno,它会说停止 VLT 系统。
Then we have a small Eno's which would say stop VLT system.
所以不丹这里发生的事情不会是健康的。
So what is happening here these in Bhutan aren't going to be healthy.
这是一个高杆电路。
This is a high bar circuit.
我们包括我们的逻辑。
We are including our logic.
你所能说的就是一些启动和停止惩罚的按钮,而我们之前没有这样做。
All you can say is some buttons to start and stop the penalty which we were not doing before.
正确的。
Right.
所以你有一个开关,如果你按下开关,信号就会通过。
So you have a switch if you press the switch the signal will pass.
为什么有两个紧急开关。
Why are two emergency switches.
我的意思是坚持一急停二。
I mean insist on one emergency stop two.
现在这些紧急情况可能是你的绳子,也可能是这些按钮。
Now these emergency could be your rope or it could be these buttons.
这取决于您如何设计机器、如何添加紧急按钮或绳索。
It's up to you how you are designing your machine how you want to include emergency buttons or rope.
如果你想在你的机器中进行紧急降落,你可以设置一个,然后你可以像这样连接电路中的开关。
And you are in your machine if you want to have emergency drop all around you can set a that and you can link the switches in your circuit like that.
因此,如果按下任何一个紧急开关,或者如果 Roper 的螺栓,那么这个紧急开关就会关闭。
So if any of the emergency switch is pressed or if the Roper's bolt then this one will be off.
如果座位或一个座位关闭,从线路到能力的供应将被切断。
If the seat or one will be off the supply which is going from line to ability that will be cut off.
好的。
OK.
因此,让我们了解一下这里为您绘制的更多内容和电路图。
So let's understand that more and the circuit diagram have drawn here for you.
现在,此图与您在幻灯片中看到的图有所不同,为了更加安全,我在图中又添加了一个联系人。
Now the there is a difference in this diagram and the diagram you've seen the slide I have included one more contact here in my diagram for more safety.
好的。
OK.
所以你会在尿布上找到这个,其余的插座是一样的。
So you will find this on diapers here rest the socket is same.
这里发生了什么事。
What's happening here.
我要去上网。
I'm going to go online.
好的。
OK.
所以我们有一条来自这里和这里的补给线。
So we're having a supply supply lines from here and here.
最初您会看到停止按钮和开关已关闭,因为我们知道如果您不按下它,所有这些衣服都会关闭。
Initially you will see that the stop and the switch is closed because we know that in these all these clothes if you don't press it.
现在我们有了一个开始和一个开关。
Now we have a start and a switch.
现在,如果我按下开关,它实际上会是梅西或一个,现在会向我的私人助理提出上诉。
Now if I press the switch it will actually Massey or one and right now be appealed my P.A.
系统未打开,如果您看到这些,为什么这些正在为我的系统供电。
system is not on and if you see these why these are giving supply to my systems.
好的。
OK.
所以当我转动这个按钮时,这就像去年的一个,这是我的控制,实际上是由这个接触锁住的,这是斜线。
So when I turned this button this is like this will last year one this is my control really one this is latched by this contact now and this is slash.
还有另一个联系人将为该线路和系统中可能存在的中性点供电。
There's another contact which will supply this line and neutral who might be in the system.
系统就是这样继续下去的。
That's how the system goes on.
如果我手动将其关闭,我和你的右舷都处于正常状态。
And if I manually turning it off I and you the starboard in in a normal condition.
所以现在就开始了。
So here it is start.
在顶部。
And here at the top.
好的。
All right.
现在,如果我们遇到紧急情况,您有两个紧急按钮,如果您按下信念系统中的任何一个按钮并关闭。
Now in case if we have some emergency situation you have two emergency buttons if you press any of these to the belief system and be off.
因为它们也起到了停止按钮的作用。
Because these are also acting like a stop button.
它会关闭我的继电器。
And it is going to turn off my relay.
所以从这里开始,从这里开始,一切都会开始。
So from here as well from here as well this is going off.
这是目前的系统,因此这是您可以通过添加两个紧急按钮并使用继电器来启动美容功能来提供的下一个级别的保护。
This is the system as of so this is the next level of protection you can include in your ability by including two emergency buttons and using a relay to actuate the beauty.
好吧,我希望这是有道理的。
All right I hope this makes sense.
太好了。
OK great.
那么让我们继续吧。
So let's proceed for this.
下一个电路是什么。
What's the next circuit.
它说的是主控制继电器和安全控制继电器。
It say's master and safety control relays.
现在这变得更加复杂,它为您提供了更大的灵活性来控制欧洲系统。
Now this is more complicated and it gives you more flexibility to control a European system.
所以如果你看到这一部分我们就已经明白了。
So if you see up to this part we have already understood.
好的。
OK.
现在我们正在将此位置扩展到另一个套接字。
Now we are extending this spot to another socket.
看看那个。
Have a look at that.
它说你也有一个控制继电器。
It says you have a control relay one too.
所以这是一个接触。
So this is a contact.
这确实是这样的一种。
This is a kind of this really.
好的。
OK.
所以我想用它。
So I would like to use that.
就是这个。
This is the one.
这是爸爸来了。
This is the dad coming here.
所以这一切正在发生,这也将继续发生。
So this is going on this will also be going on.
好的。
OK.
所以当这种情况持续下去时。
So when this goes on.
现在这可能是任何人。
Now this could be anybody.
现在为什么要这样做,这样才安全。
Now why did this so that it's safe.
启用输入电源。
Enable input power.
然后你就拥有相同的输入功率。
And then you have the same input power.
然后你还有另一个继电器。
Then you have another relay.
这里的门是敞开的。
And it's an open door here.
所以这真的是结束了。
So this is the end of this really.
这真的是一个行为的结束,或者你可以看到这一点。
This is the end of an act of this really or you can see that.
那么如果我按下这个开关,这里会发生什么,它实际上会击中我的 MC,并且这会持续下去。
So what happens here if I press this switch it will actually hit my MC on one and this will last itself.
如果您是 CMC 或我们这里也有。
And if you CMC or one we have here as well.
所以这个行为会看到两个输入。
So this conducts sees two inputs.
好吧,这是什么意思。
OK what does that mean.
这意味着如果您启动该线圈,您的输入将被激活。
It means if you actuate this coil your input will be activated.
这意味着你的能力输入与系统隔离。
It means your ability inputs are isolated from the system.
如果您在此图中看到,Dagget 上没有任何内置内容,则意味着如果Builth 正在运行,它将开始获取输入。
If you see in this diagram we don't have any built in put on Dagget means if Builth is running it will start getting the input.
它没有给出输出。
It is not giving the output.
但这里我们隔离了,如果Builth正在运行并不意味着它在budo中会被激活。
But here we isolated that if Builth is running it doesn't mean it's in budo will be activated.
我们添加了另一层保护,可以停止输入电源。
We have we have added another layer of protection in which we can stop the power of the input.
我将在我为您制作的图中解释这一点。
I will explain that in the in the diagram which I have made for you.
同样,我们启用了输出,我们看到这个接触是同样的行为。
Similarly we have enabled output and we see this contact is the same conduct of this kind.
您可以启用输出,这将是正确的,这将为我的输出提供动力。
You can enable the output and this one that will be true which will give power to my output.
好的。
OK.
那么让我们看看这怎么可能。
So let's see how is that possible.
我给你打开一个图表。
I will open up a diagram for you.
好的,请给我一点时间,哈利,这与演示中的电路相同,但我已将其扩展为解释如何禁用输入和输出功率。
OK give me a moment so Harry are this is the same circuit which was in the presentation but I have extended that to explaining how the input and output powers are disabled.
因此,让我们上网,如果您看到这部分,这与我们之前看到的类似,我们这里有一个字段。
So let's go on line and if you see this part this is similar to what we have seen earlier and we have a field here.
这是 MC R1 的输入电源。
This is the input power to MC R1.
它表示输出功率为MC或2。
It says in output power MC or two.
好的。
OK.
所以我们在这里看到的这部分电路与我们在这里看到的类似。
So what we see here this part of the circuit is similar to what we have seen here.
好的,我正在解释您在上图中的位置。
OK so I'm explaining your spot in the above diagram.
好的。
OK.
所以我就在这里。
So I was here.
那么当你按下输入电源时会发生什么。
So what happens when you press the input power.
这是 MC,也是与此相关的一个。
This is MC and one which is connected to this.
这里有这条线。
There's this line here.
好的。
OK.
假设您的 PC 系统现在正在运行。
So suppose your PC system is running right now.
如果你看到来自这里的力量,它就会来到这里,它就会从这里来到这里。
If you see the power that's coming from here it's coming here and it's coming from here and it's coming to here.
所以它正在获得权力。
So it is getting the power.
上面我没有画,但这是为了演示。
I haven't drawn the above but this is for demonstration.
但你也必须画出上面的可能。
But you have to draw the above might as well.
我的意思是说你必须画出蜘蛛,那么你也必须有电路。
I mean to say you have to draw the spiders Well you have to have the circuit as well.
那么到目前为止你已经有两根棒了。
Then you have two rods so good so far.
说明 我刚刚运行了下面的套接字,并将电源直接连接到我的 B 和 LC。
Explanation I have just run the below socket and I have directly connected my power to my B and LC.
所以现在美丽正在奔跑。
So beauty is running right now.
但是,如果您看到我的输入不起作用,那么它不起作用,因为我的输入电源未启用。
But if you see my inputs are not working it's not working because my input power is not enabled.
那么如果我按这个会发生什么呢?
So what happens if I press this one.
此联系将是真实的。
This contact will be true.
让我们看看情况如何。
So let's see that here it goes.
这是已提交的。
This is lodged.
稍后我已经解释过这一点。
I've been explaining this for a while later.
这是 lasht,这是在系统上的。
This is lasht and this is on the system and on.
现在你可以看到美容电源输入电源在我的输入端工作正常。
Now you can see that beauty power input power is on my input side working OK.
但是您是否注意到,如果输入有效,我的输出则不起作用。
But do you notice that if input is working my output is not working.
我的意思是在这里你可以看到输出。
I mean here you can see the output.
这些之所以打开是因为系统已打开,但即使输出打开,电机也不工作,这是怎么回事。
These are on because the system is on but the motor is not working even if the output is on what's the matter.
这是因为我的输出端口被禁用了。
This is the matter because my output port is disabled.
Nafisi 今天早上那个位置正在连接到我的奥迪零号。
Nafisi that spot this morning is getting connected to my Audi zero.
在这里,它连接到我的公共中性点,因此中性点连接到电机,但线路来自 sido。
And here it is connected to my common neutral so the neutral is coming to the motor but the line comes from out sido.
但为什么陪审员不明白这一点,因为这在这里很常见。
But why are jurors not getting the line because it's common here.
它连接到将连接到线路的触点。
It's connected to a contact which is going to go to the line.
所以这个联系需要打开。
So this contact needs to be turned on.
如果您实际上也在 MCI 等待,这种情况也可能发生。
This can happen if you actually wait at MCI too.
这就是输出功率线圈触点,使电源能够反共用。
So this is the output power coil contact which enables the supply to be anti-common.
好的,如果我打开输出电源,您会注意到该模型没有运行,并且您可以看到它正在运行,因为该导体是真实的。
OK so if I turn on my output power you will notice that this model is not running and you can see that it is running because this conductor is true.
这就是您如何将其输入和输出与系统隔离的方法。
So that's how you can isolate your inputs and outputs of it up with the your systems.
现在我想假设在维护的情况下,您想关闭输出,但您不想停止美容过程,您只能做,因为您可以直接按下禁用输出功率,因此该过程正在继续。
Now I suppose suppose in case of maintainance you want to turn off your outputs but you don't want to stop the beauty process you can only do as you can just go and press disable output power and so the process is going on.
它不会被中断,只是输出侧被禁用。
It's not interrupted just the output side disabled.
因此,您可以进行故障排除,您可以做任何您想做的平凡事情,以防您想要更换传感器或想要对齐传感器并且您不想关闭您的信念系统。
So you can do your troubleshooting you can do your mundane things whatever you want to do in case you want to change the sensors or you want to align your sensors and you don't want to shut down your belief system.
您只需在 Goodbar 中禁用即可。
You can just disable your in Goodbar.
然后您可以更换传感器,这不会影响过程。
Then you can change your sensor it will not affect the process.
好的,所以您在里面进行的指令不会被传感器的相关响应所打断。
OK so what are the instructions you going going on inside will not be interrupted by you know a relevant response from the sensors.
这就是如何将输入功率输出功率与 P.A. 隔离的方法。
So this is how you can isolate your input power output power with the P.A.
系统。
system.
因此,这是紧急情况下的另一个级别的安全和保护。
So this is another level of security and protection in case of emergency.
好的。
OK.
有时,当您遇到紧急情况时,您会按下紧急按钮,但您不希望流程被中断。
Sometimes when you have an emergency situation you press your emergency but you don't want your process to be interrupted.
因此,在这种情况下,我们会配备这些紧急开关以及您的输入功率或输出功率。
So in that case we're getting these emergency switches and your input power or output power.
所以这完全取决于你。
So this is totally up to you.
正如我在最初的幻灯片中所说,这是一个定制的套接字。
As I said in the initial slide this is a customized socket.
这取决于您对安全按钮的需求。
It depends what you want from your safety buttons.
好的。
OK.
很好。
So great.
好的,让我们看看接下来会发生什么。
OK let's see what we have next.
接下来,这种错误的减少是在接触保护之后发生的。
Next this false reduction followed contact protection.
它表示,在具有任何其他紧急停止条件的城市中,在正常建设操作期间,可以通过将文件真正关闭的上诉来延长 MCSA。
It says an MCSA it may be extended by placing appeals the files really close during normal build operation in cities with any other emergency stop condition.
此增强功能将导致 MCSA OK 在发生故障时切断电源。
This enhancement will cause cause the MCSA OK to cut the power in case of the failure.
内存错误或通讯错误。
Memory error or a communication error.
现在您会注意到我们这里有一个繁忙的故障联系人。
Now you will notice that we have a busy fault contact here.
好的,它说它在正常美容操作期间关闭,这意味着如果操作正在运行,它将关闭。
OK it says it is closed during normal beauty operation it means if the operation is running this will be closed.
好吧,那么会发生什么。
OK so what happens.
当您遇到内存错误或通信错误等策略失败时,它可以保存。
It saves when you have a policy failure such as memory error or communication error etc..
现在,在每个 PLG 中,我们都有一个赌注,它会告诉您 PC 的状态。
Now in every PLG we have a bet which will tell you the status of your PC.
如果出现任何错误,投注将会结束或继续,这取决于制造商的人员,以便可以使用它来输出联系。
If there is any error that bet will goes off and or it goes on it depends on the people the manufacturer so that it can be used to output a contact.
这意味着如果假设我有一张床,例如在内存中西门子贝尔斯基(Siemens Bielski),我有一张一百点0的床,那么您可以使用该位。
It means you can use that bit if Suppose I had a bed for example in memory Siemens Bielski I have a bed that's a hundred dot 0.
好的,这是我的最后一点。
OK this is my final bit.
我们只是假设。
We're just assuming that.
现在,如果我想要这个,那么这个赌注就不同于这是一个 B 和 C 软件。
Now if I want this to not this bet is different from that this is a B and C software on that.
好的。
OK.
这是上面的硬件。
This is the hardware on that.
所以我要做的就是用这张床输出我的一张账单,比如说立方体 0.7,它说这是在软件编程中。
So what I'm going to do is I'm going to use this bed to output one of my bills the output let's say cube 0.7 and it says this is inside the software programming.
现在,如果没有错误,该位通常会打开。
Now this bit is generally on if there is no error.
所以默认情况下该位会打开。
So this bit will be on by default.
如果没有错误,并且此选项现在处于“确定”状态,并且硬件可以将这个 0.7 换成一枚硬币。
If there is no error and this option would be on OK now and the hardware can take this 0.7 to a coin.
我可以把它连接到线圈上,用 Coila 进行继电器。
I can getting this to a coil were Coila for relay.
让我们假设这与中性和吸引力有关,共同点正在曝光。
And let's suppose this is connected to neutral and appeal's the common is going into to light.
好的。
OK.
如此疯狂的重新调平是因为我的输出已打开。
So mad relevel be on because my output is on.
所以这就是我真正使用它或它的联系方式。
So this is the contact of really sort of me use it or it.
现在这是继电器的触点,它将打开,因为这是链接到我的继电器的。
Now this is the contact of relay which will be on because this is this is linked to my relay here.
因此,如果我的 b c 出现任何问题,就会出现诸如义务错误或内存错误之类的错误。
So if anything goes wrong in my b c there is any error like obligacion error or memory error.
这将关闭。
This will be off.
如果这个关闭了,那个就会关闭。
If this is off this that will be off.
外面的这个关闭了,放心地关闭了,这将关闭我的联系,这个联系也关闭了,这个 AMC 西雅图关闭了。
This outward is off this relieved to be off and this will turn off my contact and of this contact is off this AMC Seattle goes off.
但连接到我的输入和输出电源。
But is connected to my input and output power.
这两个也将关闭。
And these two will be off as well.
因此,这就是您如何再次保护您的能力的方法,您可以在出现任何错误时禁用输入和输出的电源,因为如果出现错误,Bucy 进程将停止进程,该进程不会扫描输入,也不会解决其中的逻辑那种情况。
So that's how you can safeguard your ability again you can disable the power of inputs and outputs in case of any error because if you have an error Bucy process will stop process processes that process that will not scan the inputs it will not solve the logic in that case.
如果您和我们一起出去,我们会声明它将继续存在。
If you're out with us on it will be state it will stay on.
它会持续下去,因为贝雷斯没有扫描字母,所以它可能会导致任何问题,因为如果你正在运行一个携带盒子的调制解调器,并且它必须停止它,它就不会停止它,因为他没有运行,因为有一场战斗,所以他可以使用这个挫败的诱饵来禁用你的输入和输出。
It will last because Beres is not scanning the letters so it may cause any problem because if you are running a modem which is carrying a boxes and since it has to stop it it will not stop it because he's not running because there's a fight so he can use this foiled bait to disable your inputs and outputs.
在这种情况下,一切都会关闭。
In that case everything will be off.
好的。
OK.
因此,这是您可以在上诉中添加的内容之一。
So this is one of the things which you can add in your in your appeals.
所以孩子们,如果您已经在对机器进行编程,您可以将其添加为一个选项。
So kids if you're already on programming a machine you can add this as an option.
好的。
OK.
好的。
OK.
我希望这也有意义,可能会或可能不会有很好的安全性,你会被问到,所以我想这取决于你如何使用它,如何让你的思想进入交换机。
I hope this makes sense also gets gets may or may not in good security and you'll be asked so I guess that depends how you use it how you can make your mind into switches.
但这些是您可以包含在系统中的基本安全传奇。
But these are the basic safety sagas that you can include in your system.
好的。
All right.
这就是全部内容。
So this is all about it.
我们了解到,为了保障我们的能力,我们可以在系统中安装保险丝安全门或继电器。
What did we learn we learned that to safeguard the ability we can install fuse safety gates or relays in our systems.
如果有人这样做,我想您可以在 PDA 格式的课程中获得一份《入侵》的副本。
And if one does so I guess you can get a copy of this was invasion in the course in a PDA format.
非常感谢您的聆听。
Thank you so much for listening.
祝你今天过得愉快。
Have a nice day.